Online course: Two interactive half-day sessions with practical takeaways you can implement immediately, followed by a month of email support
At a time when freelance journalism is increasingly undervalued and underpaid, why not transfer your writing skills to a sector where you can charge what you’re worth and be treated with respect?
One delegate said: “This course should be called ‘Find out how to get paid lots of money and not get treated like sh*t.’”Discover everything you need to know to become a successful freelance copywriter, with two live half-day Zoom interactive sessions including hands-on practice and feedback followed by a month of email support
What you’ll learn (session 1):
- Differences and similarities between journalism and copywriting
- Traditional marketing theory and useful marketing acronyms to help sell your service and your clients’ services
- 12-point checklist for marketing communications – you’ll never look at an ad the same way again
- 10 tests for effective copywriting, 28 ‘power’ words for headlines, and 25 copywriting tips, tricks and techniques you can turn to for future inspiration
- Offline marketing: Basic skills you’ll need and can transfer to the online world.